Posted - June 24 2007 : 16:35:21
| This post that I copied from another is not intended to discourage interested people from immigrating to Canada. However, it is my obligation to present the other side of the story so that people could make a wise decision. I'm not saying I've been a victim of such Canadian immigration. It is best to warn those who think coming to Canada is heaven like what's been presented by the media and to the world.
Canada Immigration - Modern Day Slave Trade
Q: Why does Canada welcome Immigrants?
A: Canada’s population is shrinking and getting older. Government is supposed to pay for maintaining the standard of living and health care of the old citizens. But how does the government find the money for it? The solution: Immigration Canada allows around 250,000 immigrants per year to enter Canada along with C$2.5 – C$ 5.0 billion of foreign reserves that these immigrants bring along with them.
Q: How does Canada find their gold mine?
A: Marketing! Advertisements! And incentives to private immigration firms. Big and small immigration firms lure the third world human commodity by giving a glossy picture of Canada such as the land of opportunities, freedom and prosperity. In the past, the slave traders lured people from African villages by telling the same story and eventually sent to slavery. The MODERN DAY SLAVE TRADE by Canada is not any different!
Q: What happens to the immigrants after they come to Canada?
A: The architects of Canada’s immigration have devised a social/government system (known as “systemic discrimination”) to “utilize” this man-power to the advantage of the host population. In this system, with a 0.9 probability, the immigrants irrespective of their skills or profession will end up working in the blue collar jobs under white management.
Q: How does the “systemic discrimination” work?
A: Some of the tools the Canadians used to keep the immigrants out of decent paying jobs are as follows:
(1) Every job other than labour jobs requires “excellent communication skills…that is your ability to speak in English with Canadian accent”. This will eliminate 99% of immigrants who have slight to thick accent.
(2) Require “Canadian work experience….”.. You can’t have Canadian experience without getting a Canadian job in the first place!
(3) The selection for majority of jobs ( > 85%) in the private sector is done through “referrals”. The referrals come from “networks”. Networks are made mostly through social gatherings. And the Canadians, unfortunately, tend to socialize with their family members and friends from their own community. As per an Asian immigrant “his community and social networks are with taxi drivers…so eventually he became a taxi driver”. Meritocracy has no place in Canadian labour market. Nepotism is the norm.
(4) Canada has laws to prevent “discrimination”. However, technically none of the above “requirements or methods” is against the law.
(5) Most professions (e.g. Engineering, medical, law) require professional registration. YOU NEED Canadian experience to get the registration. If you have no registration, you can’t be an independent practitioner in your profession.
Q: How about getting into business?
A: Those few “star” immigrants leading a decent life in Canada are into trade or service businesses primarily targeting their ethnic group market. The government is pro-white. “Government services” are one of the biggest business area where the services are delivered though private companies. And obviously the contract goes to the white-business partners of the politician in power. (Please make a Google search for the key word “Canada Sponsorship scandal” for details).
Q: How successful is the Canadian Immigration gold mine project?
A: Very successful. The marketing department (www.cic.gc.ca) is doing a very good job. The victims of this trade often do not tell their stories because of shame. And also, once you become a coloured citizen of Canada, you are pretty much stuck here.
Q: Does the media come to the rescue of the oppressed like in any democratic society?
A: NO! The mainstream news media is controlled by the white host Canadians.
Q: How do the oppressed immigrants in Canada reciprocate?
A: So far THE SILENCE of the victims is the norm. However, a brave few have spoken with websites like: www.****
Q: How about the coloured politicians in Canada?
A: They are the creation of the “System” They work for the system!!
Q: What advice do you have for an aspiring Immigrant to Canada?
A: If you are educated and professional, stay away from Canada. If you are a labourer or truck driver and NOT planning to raise your children in Canada, come on and have some fun!
Immigrant in Canada
immigrantsincanada @ yahoo.com
report to moderator